• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warp Stabilizer not Analyzing

Contributor ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the latest update I've been having an issue with Warp Stabilizer. Namely I will apply it and it won't analyze the clip.  If I try to manually click "Analyze" it starts for a split second then just goes back to not being analyzed, as if I hadn't clicked the button at all. 

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to this happening.  I tried deleting the effect and reapplying it, restarting Premiere, restarting Premiere and reapplying, and Restarting the computer.  One or two times that this has happened to me, deleting and reapplying seemed to work.  This time however it isn't working at all.  No matter what I do Warp Stabilizer currently will not analyze on one specific clip.  I haven't tried all the clips on my timeline yet that I was going to apply it to.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Found via an older forum post, one solution (that happened to work for my currently offending clips) is making sure there aren't any tracks overlapping clips in higher video tracks, either by moving the clips or disabling track visibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just deleted the clip, reclipped it out of the source file and added it to the timeline again.  Now Warp Stabilizer is working.  Anyone have an idea why that is?  It is the same clip at heart.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And it just happened with three more clips.  All of which are in the midst of a heavy dialog edit area that would be a serious pain to re-clip.  So what the heck?  This is a very new problem for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, helped a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found via an older forum post, one solution (that happened to work for my currently offending clips) is making sure there aren't any tracks overlapping clips in higher video tracks, either by moving the clips or disabling track visibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

elijaht92776096  wrote

This worked for me too! make sure it's the highest clip on the timeline even if nothing is overlapping it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to re-install AE CC 2017 and use the Warp Stabilization from that version, export and then continue my work.  Not too happy about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's lame that it won't ignore the clips above. Cleaning up the layers above at least fixed it. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still happening, no attention given. Has anyone figured it out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found it on a forum. Thanks!

Christopher McLellan

Visual Manager

[personal info deleted]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK I Think I got it.It doesn't like to analyze video tracks if they are partially underneath another video. Hide video above it so you can see the entire clip you want analyzed, then click analyze. You can try trimming the clip so there isn't any hanging underneath.

This worked for me so give it a try

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THAT WORKED FOR ME THANKS!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also had the issue. I deleted the transitions on both edges of the clip that I needed stabilzed And then I was able to stabilI’ve.

-Quay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This totally worked for me! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Problem here almost half a year after original post. Thanks to elijaht92776096 I was at least able to fix it. Do something about this, Adobe!!! We're paying good money for these programs and all their features to work!

(Writing this on a phone and no way of removing the bold style, so I won't even bother)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this issue, this is what I did to work around:

-isolate the clip and export it (I exported h.264 1080p 25mbs)

-import into sequence on layer above problem clip

-reapply warp stabilizer

and analyze worked perfectly from there on. Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2018 Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Utter nonsense to have to use a hack on an update. Avid is calling my name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another cause for the warp stabilizer not to analyze in a clip is if you have the speed changed under speed/duration. Change it back to 100 and then go hit analyze again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also found that Stablizer doesn't like merged/grouped clips.  If you match back to the master and re-apply the effect, it usually works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An Adobe Support Agent helped me fix this.

I had to go to Documents->Adobe and rename the Premiere Pro folder to .old at the end and also do the same in the AppData->Adobe folder. It resets your preferences so don't just delete them so you can get back your custom workspaces etc.

Make sure all programs are closed when doing it also. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone may have suggested this but what solved this problem for me was closing Adobe Premiere Pro then reopening it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines