• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warp Stabilizer not analyzing

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've slowed down a 60fps clip by 50% in premiere in a 30fps timeline. I nested the clip to warp stablize it. Everytime I add warp stablize to it, it won't analyze. It stays on 1% anaylze. Then, if I try to click anywhere--to delete warp, do whatever, it beachballs me and crashes the program. Premiere is fully updated. Any thoughts?

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Time ramps are actually a decently heavy effect. Then you put Warp on it, the heaviest effect out there. I'm wondering also what your media is ... if by chance it's long-GOP mp4/mov media as made by most phones, drones, DSRLs and screen-grabs, then that's another massive subsytem hit.

So ... this is crucial. What is the media, what made it? Is it long-GOP or intraframe like say ProRes, Cineform, or DNxHD? Is it VFR, variable frame rate, as most phone and screen-recorded footage is? that would be another issue.

And ... often when applying mulitple heavy effects, it's best to apply the first one, then 'nest' the clip, then apply the second effect. Have you tried that?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines