• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warp Stabilizer not working (2020 version)

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Warp stabilizer on Premiere Pro (2020 version) is not working for me. There are no clips above the targeted clip for stabalisation. Any transitions applied to a clip has been nested as well, yet the analyser is stuck at 0%. When I try to close the effect, my premiere pro will hang and I'm back to square one, its pretty frustrating. Does anyone know of any solution or approach for this? Thank you! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Premiere Pro forum from Community Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why, but I also face the same problem. So I just open the clip first on After Effects and stabilize it with Warp Stabilizer on After Effects then use it on premiere pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and your source properties and sequence settings.   Frankly, I prefer doing these kind of intensive effects in AE anyway rather than Premiere as I find the interface much more responsive in AE.  I usually render out in AE and place the AE output directly ontop of the AE comp in the Premiere timeline as it makes the export process in Premiere much faster...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines