• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warp stabilizer stops working when timeline is changed

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I warp stabilizer effect is analyzing, any changes to the timeline like adding a new clip onto it causes the analyzing to stop and I have click the analyze button again. This means I have to stop working and wait everytime I use it. This has always happened and I believe it should be working in the background and not be affected by changes in the timeline. Is there anyway to stop this from happening?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are your computer specs?

You may not have enough RAM or CPU power.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to bump this.

I'm on Premiere Pro CC v13.0, I have a 6-core 5820K, 1080 Ti GPU, 32GB of RAM -- so I'm sure it's not my system.

In previous versions it was able to analyze in the background. Now I have to stop working. I'm unable to leave the Effect Controls panel or it will cease to work and it's a huge waste of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. You keep telling us warp stabilizer is designed to work in background and thats why you refuse to make it use more CPU cores. But then adding new clip to timeline - existing warp stabilizer calculation is interrupted.

64GB RAM, Ryzen 5950X

Same happened on i-7 6700K with 32GB ram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also happen to me as well, any support to fix this, my 12 cores 32 GB Ram loads 40% CPU then just 5 minutes CPU load 4% and no more frame is computed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

is soooo fck.n annooying, how do we stop this feature to work in backgnd? HOW? I wanna be a gentleman and not make noise about it but i can't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines