• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

warp stabilizer

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. Does it make a difference if I apply warp stabilizer before or after applying a transition between clips? In other words, before doing anything else with clips, should I apply warp stabilizer first?

TOPICS
Editing , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May be best to apply warp stabilizer after putting in transitions. If your transitions extend the duration of the warp stabilized clip it will then need to analyse new frames to cover the transition anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your transitions are dissolves, I'd suggest placing the clip with the warp stabilizer effect on a higher video track with sufficient overlap with the previous and subsequence clips for the dissolve and either use dissolves or opacity keyframes.  Or nest the clip that you're apply the wp with sufficient handles and apply the wp inside the nest.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines