Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Washed out exports, tried the whole LUT route

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

An issue that a lot of people have yet this is more of me trying to understand the process instead of a quick fix i.e. the QT gamma LUT.

So my workflow is edit in Prem, Grade in Resolve then export my final edit in Prem. Now at lot of people have the washed out issue with the h.264 export. I get that iMac's probably are a true representation of what were actually seeing/grading.

My question is, is this down to the monitor so for example if I had a proper grading monitor would my footage in prem be 100% accurate? finding that im shooting on Black magic getting great footage then making awesome grades in resolve and then when it comes to exporting in prem the whole process is just deflating.

cheers guys,

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Hardware or GPU , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are a few settings you must optimize in DR before sending to Premiere Pro. There are videos on YouTube that demonstrate this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines