Highlighted

We need Windows 7 compatibility please

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need Windows 7 compatibility please. I hate 10, I will never upgrade because it's really horrible, in fact, I downgraded back to 7. Is there any way I can still download?

We're sorry you don't like Windows 10. It's very, very unlikely that we will bring back Windows 7 support.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

We need Windows 7 compatibility please

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need Windows 7 compatibility please. I hate 10, I will never upgrade because it's really horrible, in fact, I downgraded back to 7. Is there any way I can still download?

We're sorry you don't like Windows 10. It's very, very unlikely that we will bring back Windows 7 support.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 17, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Short answer: nope.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2020 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind, I got it!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I loved the ability to make macros on the 'desktop' of Win3.11. Create a short text file to say : "Open Excel, update the Totals range, select Totals as the Printing Range, print 3 copies." That OS is LONG dead. I've missed that capability ever since.

I loved XP after I figured out how to work the custom modifications I wanted. LONG dead.

Win7 weren't bad ... it just was. Wasn't as easy to modify as XP.

Win10 ... personally, I can't tell any working difference whatever. I did use the personalization controls so my OS 'looks' like Win7, and past that, it works perfectly. And is an identical experience to Win7.

Which will never, ever be supported for any new software ever.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2020 0