• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird audio Export Bug. Lost Audio in Export. Export effects Timeline.

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi so I'm going to try my best to explain what's going on but it feels so nonsensical that it'll be hard.
So I have about a 22 min video I'm trying to export, it has a lot of different clips (vid and audio), effects, some dynamic links, and all that. I have tried exporting it many times now but every time only SOME of the audio gets exported into the final version even though everything was playing back in the timeline. Although I would go back after the export and check out the timeline only to find that the same audio clips that wouldn't export in the final version are now just not playing in the timeline! Like the export effected my timeline for some reason. I single out an audio clip that won't play in the media preview section and it still plays there, but just not in the timeline.
I tried a couple of other things as well:
-making a new sequence, copying a pasting everything: same issue
-tried just exporting the audio: same issue
-tried making the audio into a subsequence to export: same issue, except this time, even more audio clips were missing on export, and when I check back at the subsequence in my timeline, they wouldn't play in there either AGAIN! All until I have to restart premiere and then everything will play back like it's supposed to
-one clue I had was I moved an audio clip that wasn't playing from about track 20ish to like track 3, I exported just the audio, and then that clip got through the export! So I thought maybe certain tracks weren't exporting, but when I went through my video, and solo some tracks, they had clips that would play and some that wouldn't
I can't seem to find anyone else experiencing this issue anywhere online. Please help!
Seems like just a bad bug in premiere at this point that I can't seem to get around.
Im on the latest version of premiere working on a MacBook Pro
TOPICS
Audio , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any odd mute keyframes on any of the tracks?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not so much keyframes that are muted but whole clips. But it appears to be random clips that are muted on export in each track. 

I've also been talking through the problem a bit in reddit for more context:

https://www.reddit.com/r/premiere/comments/lgmhn9/having_an_unsolvable_audio_export_issue_please/?ut...

Still no luck though besides manually transcoding each not working clip into an aiff which is a long and tedious process Id prefer to avoid 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I'm feeling your pain.  I just made a new draft of a music video I had been working on - 2 tracks of audio that exported just fine for the first 4 versions.  Version 5, literally a copy of the previous versions as far as audio is concerned, same settings, etc.

While I have no solution, I can tell you that after tinkering with settings, emptying cache, making sure no tracks were muted, etc, I tried exporting via Premiere rather than ME, and that worked.

Not an actual solution, but might be a band-aid.

Hope it helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, for the sake of completeness, I'm working with 

Catalina OS 10.15.7

3.2 GHz 16-Core Intel Xeon W

128 GB 2933 MHz DDR4

AMD Radeon Pro Vega II Duo 32 GB

Premiere Pro v14.7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines