• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird Blue artefacts in Shadow, only visible post render, not in Project.

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi people,

I'm trying to render this video, but every time I render it I get this weird blue colour (clipping I guess?) in the dark shadow areas, which isn't visible in my project. I'm using the CC 2019 version, it is more stable for me, whatever the reason might be, 2020 is SUPER slow on my computer. The first image is a still I directly exported/saved from premiere, which doesn't have this issue.

Does anyone have any ideas what the problem might be?

What I tried already:
  • Different Export Formats including Quicktime Pro res uncompressed etc. (The rendering also fails at time, see error message at the bottom)
  • Unchecking max render quality and depth (as apparently some say this can cause issues)
  • Using a high CBR instead of VPR standard preset settings for a Youtube video.
  • Nesting the whole sequence
  • Exporting inside premiere, as well as using media encoder
  • Selecting 8 & 16 bit depths
  • Rendering in Premiere 2020
  •  

I'm going to try software ecoding now, but that will take ages haha, so in the meantime some people might have suggestions?

BTW, I thought it was a good idea to have a fading LED strip with changing colours in the background, but that has resulted in my faec changing hue every 2 seconds lol. The issue actually seems to be worst when certain colours in the strip light up, although it's present throughout al my renders. Again, it's not visible inside premiere itself.

I really appreciate the help!!!

In this folder I attached some screenshots and system information, as well as an unaffected still I saved, which doesn't have the weird blue noise.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

NOTE: I wrote first image, but the normal directly exported still is caleld C0057.... the screenshots showcase the issue post export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines