Highlighted

Weird colors on Program and Source monitors since latest updates

Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, there.

Since the latest two or so updates to Premiere I've been getting weird colors on both the Program and Source monitor windows and I don't know what's going on. At first I thought it was related to display color management or color profiles, then to the GPU... I tried fussing with the settings but it just didn't change anything so now I just don't know anymore.

What's weird is that in Project window, the thumbnails are displaying just fine. When I choose to Render a sequence, the preview looks fine as well so it appears to be a problem with just the Program and Source windows.

"weird-colors-01.png" shows the Program window with the weird colors, while "weird-colors-02.png" shows how the first one should actually look like.

Does anyone have any idea what this is, please?

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Weird colors on Program and Source monitors since latest updates

Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, there.

Since the latest two or so updates to Premiere I've been getting weird colors on both the Program and Source monitor windows and I don't know what's going on. At first I thought it was related to display color management or color profiles, then to the GPU... I tried fussing with the settings but it just didn't change anything so now I just don't know anymore.

What's weird is that in Project window, the thumbnails are displaying just fine. When I choose to Render a sequence, the preview looks fine as well so it appears to be a problem with just the Program and Source windows.

"weird-colors-01.png" shows the Program window with the weird colors, while "weird-colors-02.png" shows how the first one should actually look like.

Does anyone have any idea what this is, please?

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 03, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By "fussing" I meant to say "messing" with the settings. Sorry about the bad English.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

weird-colors-01.PNG

Above is the Program monitor with weird/wrong colors.

weird-colors-02.PNG

Above is the Project window with correct colors in the thumbnails.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0