• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird Error While Exporting - A font that is required for this export has been changed.

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is this error.PNG

Hello, I got this weird error while exporting a 2 hour 4k video. it happend at 62% and I didn't delete any fonts or something like that. nothing appers as missing when i open the project. i found literally nothing about this error. How can I make sure this doesn't happen again because it takes a very very long time to export this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which fonts are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry i didnt answer before, it was in the middle of exporting, and it worked this time! very weird, thanks anyways friend

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having the same issue 😞 how did you fix this? I'm on my third try now and it keeps doing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue here. Restart the computer and it was ok.

Strange.

This morning opened the same project. Made one change in one transition. Hit enter to render and it is Error.
" A font that is required for this render has been changed."

C'mon. I changed nothing but a transition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines