Highlighted

Weird Glitch on Pictures

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (5).png

When I import pictures in my Videos they glitch out like this with the yellow and green. I tried out 3 different drivers for my graphics card but none of them fixes the problem. It doesn't happen with all pictures, but there seem to be no real patterns as to which pictures it hits. Doesnt happen with video clips though.
My GPU is a Radeon 5500XT 4GB

The glitch stays through the editing process and also renders out like that. However if I take the same prproj file and put it on another PC running premiere this glitch is gone. So it is only my PC

Topics

Editing, Error or problem, Export, Hardware or GPU, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Weird Glitch on Pictures

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (5).png

When I import pictures in my Videos they glitch out like this with the yellow and green. I tried out 3 different drivers for my graphics card but none of them fixes the problem. It doesn't happen with all pictures, but there seem to be no real patterns as to which pictures it hits. Doesnt happen with video clips though.
My GPU is a Radeon 5500XT 4GB

The glitch stays through the editing process and also renders out like that. However if I take the same prproj file and put it on another PC running premiere this glitch is gone. So it is only my PC

Topics

Editing, Error or problem, Export, Hardware or GPU, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?