Exit

Weird Line of Pixels Appearing at Top of Frame

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro 2020 14.0.4

Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 11.09.01 AM.png

A line of flashing pixels have appeared at the top of my videos within premiere and on the exported video. This does not appear on the raw footage, which was captured on GH5S on 4K 400MB/S ALL I Codec/VLOG Profile. I have two instances of lumetri, as well as vertical and horizontal flip applied to the clip. Sequence is in 4K/23.976, and exporting on YouTube preset at 4K maximum depth and render quality. I have uploaded a short clip to google drive where you can see this:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17e19mNfi2UYELsFJv-xr3VNkVV5Shw7d/view?usp=sharing

What is going on here?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

I tried all of that, none of it worked. The only thing that seems to fix the problem is if I deactivate the vertical flip effect. So my way around this was to just rotate the video 180 degrees. Something is up with the vertical flip effect it seems...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about this preview issue. Have you tried switching the Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only and checked if the preview issue is getting fixed? Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was on Software Only already

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete the Media Cache and Media Cache files:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-clean-delete-or-trash-media-cache-files/td-p/....

If that doesn't work,try resetting the preferences:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Pro/FAQ-How-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-Premiere-Pro/td-p/...

If that doesn't work, try resetting the Workspaces:
Reset a workspace
Reset the current workspace to return to its original, saved layout of panels.
1. Do one of the following:
• Click the Workspace menu icon and select Reset to Saved Layout.
• Choose Window > Workspace > Reset to Saved Layout.
from here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/workspaces.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried all of that, none of it worked. The only thing that seems to fix the problem is if I deactivate the vertical flip effect. So my way around this was to just rotate the video 180 degrees. Something is up with the vertical flip effect it seems...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having same problem; seems others are too.  Reported it as a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines