Highlighted

Weird lines on vidos after export

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a serious problem. I am trying to finish a job but lately these weird blinking lines appear on videos after I export them. Sometimes i need to render them 3-4 times to get them normal.

I am using Adobe CC 2020, and I didnt have this problem in previous versions. Maximum render quality and render depth are unchecked. Please help

bscap0000.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Weird lines on vidos after export

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a serious problem. I am trying to finish a job but lately these weird blinking lines appear on videos after I export them. Sometimes i need to render them 3-4 times to get them normal.

I am using Adobe CC 2020, and I didnt have this problem in previous versions. Maximum render quality and render depth are unchecked. Please help

bscap0000.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2020 0
Advisor ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen a similar issue that was tracked down to the GPU.  You could try turning the Project Settings > Renderer to Software Only (Exports will be slower), or reinstall your graphics card driver (if that's even possible), which may have become corrupted, or replace your GPU.  Sadly, that was the only fix on the trash can MacPros that had artifacts on exports and playback because of a whole generation of new Macs that were sold with defective GPUs.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post screenshot export settings.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0