Highlighted

Welcome to Premiere Pro 14.3!

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro 14.3 is here!

Today marks the release of Premiere Pro 14.3.

Update FAQ

• How do I update Premiere Pro?
    • To update Premiere Pro, open the Creative Cloud desktop application and choose > Update.
  • What should I do if I don't see the update in my Creative Cloud desktop application?
    • Choose Help > Check for Updates from the Creative Cloud desktop application to refresh the list of available updates.

Use Adobe Stock Audio within Premiere Pro

Screenshot 2020-06-15 17.33.45.png

Adobe Stock is launching an entirely new content category, audio, making music tracks available for license. And you can now search, download, and license royalty-free audio soundtracks from Adobe Stock via the Essential Sound panel in Premiere Pro.

Afterburner support (macOS only)

Screenshot 2020-06-15 17.51.59.pngYou can now use the Apple Afterburner card with Premiere Pro to decode ProRes 422 and ProRes 4444 media (decoding in hardware instead of software). 

New file format support

Screenshot 2020-06-15 18.06.42.png

Premiere Pro now supports the following file formats:

• Enhanced bitrate controls for JPEG 2000 MXF export
  • Import of Canon EOS R5 footage
  • Import of Canon EOS-1D X Mark III footage
  • Import of RED Komodo footage

For a complete list of supported file formats, see Supported file formats.

Complete documentation

Adobe Digital Video and Audio Team Blogs:

Videos

Let's now discuss the new features, including new Adobe Stock Audio within Premiere Pro feature!

Topics

FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Welcome to Premiere Pro 14.3!

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro 14.3 is here!

Today marks the release of Premiere Pro 14.3.

Update FAQ

• How do I update Premiere Pro?
    • To update Premiere Pro, open the Creative Cloud desktop application and choose > Update.
  • What should I do if I don't see the update in my Creative Cloud desktop application?
    • Choose Help > Check for Updates from the Creative Cloud desktop application to refresh the list of available updates.

Use Adobe Stock Audio within Premiere Pro

Screenshot 2020-06-15 17.33.45.png

Adobe Stock is launching an entirely new content category, audio, making music tracks available for license. And you can now search, download, and license royalty-free audio soundtracks from Adobe Stock via the Essential Sound panel in Premiere Pro.

Afterburner support (macOS only)

Screenshot 2020-06-15 17.51.59.pngYou can now use the Apple Afterburner card with Premiere Pro to decode ProRes 422 and ProRes 4444 media (decoding in hardware instead of software). 

New file format support

Screenshot 2020-06-15 18.06.42.png

Premiere Pro now supports the following file formats:

• Enhanced bitrate controls for JPEG 2000 MXF export
  • Import of Canon EOS R5 footage
  • Import of Canon EOS-1D X Mark III footage
  • Import of RED Komodo footage

For a complete list of supported file formats, see Supported file formats.

Complete documentation

Adobe Digital Video and Audio Team Blogs:

Videos

Let's now discuss the new features, including new Adobe Stock Audio within Premiere Pro feature!

Topics

FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Enthusiast ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, it feels like just the other day I was posting here regarding 14.2 and now here we are with 14.3. While I get this might not be able to be maintained 100% of the time, I am digging this new release cadence.

Pr 2020 is really starting to cement itself as a turning point as to how the app addresses ongoing support. Me thinks the public beta system has been paying off. Cheers!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the update, but there is something quite bizarre happening in the Lumetri curves and every other option that stands below it... Whenever I do any changes in the Curves window on my footage or on an adjustment layer, these nasty things appear on top of my footage: 

Sequence 04.00_00_00_06.Still001.jpg

This also appears on the exported clip. Can you please do something about this? 

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.
These glitches appear only when GPU Acceleration is enabled. During Software encoding everything works properly.
So, I suppose it's related with video card drivers (My one is GeForce GTX 1050 Ti). I've installed the last version 451.48.

Thanks in advance for resolving.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downgraded videodrivers to previous version and the problem's disappeared 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have this issue. Lumetri is all glitchy whether it's LUTs or just using vignette. I'll try Taras_Ch's fix of downgrading the drivers for my graphics card (GTX1080Ti), and/or toggling the GPU Acceleration. 

Blah, I was hoping for a bug free update this time. It's been slightly more stable but I guess one can't have everything.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same issue as well.

As Taras_Ch mentioned, turning off GPU acceleration solves the problem (but gives the problem not being able to work efficiently). I'll trying downgrading GPU video drivers (I'm on GTX 1070). I also have the problem where, when on GPU Acceleration, from time to time the program monitor is black. Audio plays fine, and the clips seem to be playing, but I can't see anything playing back. Turning off GPU rendering solves this, but again as mentioned above ruins my workflow and efficiency. 

Hope a true fix is released soon. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem for me happened when I updated to the latest Nvidia drivers. I just rolled back and it fixed it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the latest update - some really strong new features - BUT

There has been a real performance hit on my 2013 Mac Pro (6 core, D500's, 64GB Ram, 2TB SSD) compared to the version 13 builds.

Playback of UHD assets now has to be at 1/2 or 1/4, scrubbing a sequence is very patchy and stuttered, weird glitches whilst queuing exports out to Media Encoder, out of sync audio/vision playback in a sequence - with only a reboot fixing the issue...

Overall I'd say performance was now totally noticeable, in a bad way, when compared to previous builds where just the usual bottlenecks with this type of system would show 😕

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing the EXACT same issue but with a newer iMac (2019 iMac 3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9, 64 gig of Apple RAM, Radeon Pro Vega 48 8 GB video, 3TB internal system drive).  I've notified Adobe and they acted like I was crazy and the issue shouldn't be happening.  Setting my playback resolution to 1/2 made the playback play normally.  Thanks for the idea!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Metal and 2019 Mac Pro is unusable.  2019 and early 2020 editions had a lot of stuttering during playback with metal enabled, but this 14.3 version is unusable.  Fortunately switching to OpenCL makes this work properly again, but I know this method will eventually be removed.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, I am currently final cut for some of my projects because ever since this update preview has been awful on prem. I am here trying to find a solution. I am running on a 27" i5 2017 imac with plenty of extra ram and the 8gb gpu and prem has gone from being my choice when editing to just too much of a head ache to bother. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never used Final Cut... I think i'll try Davinci Resolve. It looks great for color grading.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my Macbook Pro 2015 it crashes 5 times a day... until version cc2019 Premiere Pro seemed more stable.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines