Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Welcome to Premiere Pro 14.3!

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro 14.3 is here!

Today marks the release of Premiere Pro 14.3.

Update FAQ

• How do I update Premiere Pro?
    • To update Premiere Pro, open the Creative Cloud desktop application and choose > Update.
  • What should I do if I don't see the update in my Creative Cloud desktop application?
    • Choose Help > Check for Updates from the Creative Cloud desktop application to refresh the list of available updates.

Use Adobe Stock Audio within Premiere Pro

Screenshot 2020-06-15 17.33.45.png

Adobe Stock is launching an entirely new content category, audio, making music tracks available for license. And you can now search, download, and license royalty-free audio soundtracks from Adobe Stock via the Essential Sound panel in Premiere Pro.

Afterburner support (macOS only)

Screenshot 2020-06-15 17.51.59.pngYou can now use the Apple Afterburner card with Premiere Pro to decode ProRes 422 and ProRes 4444 media (decoding in hardware instead of software). 

New file format support

Screenshot 2020-06-15 18.06.42.png

Premiere Pro now supports the following file formats:

• Enhanced bitrate controls for JPEG 2000 MXF export
  • Import of Canon EOS R5 footage
  • Import of Canon EOS-1D X Mark III footage
  • Import of RED Komodo footage

For a complete list of supported file formats, see Supported file formats.

Complete documentation

Adobe Digital Video and Audio Team Blogs:

Videos

Let's now discuss the new features, including new Adobe Stock Audio within Premiere Pro feature!

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, it feels like just the other day I was posting here regarding 14.2 and now here we are with 14.3. While I get this might not be able to be maintained 100% of the time, I am digging this new release cadence.

Pr 2020 is really starting to cement itself as a turning point as to how the app addresses ongoing support. Me thinks the public beta system has been paying off. Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there any way to turn off that browse tab on Essential Sound? I don't see it as a tool as much as I see is as a giant advertisement. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines