• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Welcome Tour every time I open Premiere Pro

Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What preference do I have to select to turn this off?, I recently had to do a reinstall and this is showing up on both 14.4 and the public beta each time

Screen Shot 22.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

afbeelding.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do that but it still keeps popping up. Shouldn't there be a setting the preferences that disables that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

kesa98555221, you are not alone. Vote on this bug report: Don´t show the "What´s new" dialog over and over, and over, and over again.

Hide Suggestions only work for a couple of hours. It reverts back within hours and starts to show the welcome tour again. 

I did click the Hide Suggestions yesterday and now when i launched Premiere Pro less than 20 hours later i am yet again presented with the welcome tour though i clicked Hide Suggestions yesterday. I really want this to be fixed.

Averdahl_0-1600614365533.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines