• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What are the best export settings for Broadcast TV in Premiere Pro

Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do a television program for a public access network. It tends to look blurry. After doing some research with the station I've learned that I was exporting with the wrong settings. Do you know of a resource (book, cheatsheet, etc) that provides general premiere export settings for high-quality video output for various aspect ratios/screen resolutions (i.e. 1920 by 1080, 4k, etc.)? Every time I think I'm becoming less of a novice it pulls me back in. LOL

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should've said: 

Do you know of a resource (book, cheatsheet, etc) that provides general premiere export settings for high-quality video output for various aspect ratios/screen resolutions (i.e. 1920 by 1080, 4k, etc.) specifically for broadcast TV?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing is you need to find out from the people b-casting your media what they are set up to handle. And you deliver in that.

As different stations can use very different format/codec and frame-size/rate settings.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay. This helps a lot. I will check on Monday. Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in Canada and I use MXF file. 

PaGeorgie_0-1618037948547.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PaGeorgie_0-1618038190365.png

Frame rate 29.97; Upper first; XDCAM.HD 50NTSC(4:2:2)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines