What are your favorite shortcuts/time saving tricks?

New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking to improve my editing efficiency. What are your guyses favorite shortcuts (ones that are more uncommon) or just tricks/hacks to save time when editing. It could be anything from premiere features to 3rd software like autohotkey.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alt + F4 ... and then grab a beer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My Tangent Elements panel. All those knobs, the trackball balls & rings, buttons, jog/scrolling. And it's now useful for everything from audio mastering through basic editing, color, and graphics layout.

In Audio, you can set the Track Mixer tracks to specific knobs for volume/pan, you can change action of the track for touch, read, write, mute, solo ... all the useful stuff.

For graphics you can use the trackball rings for rotation, the balls for motion of the graphic ... all sort of other options also.

And for basic editing, again ... tons of things you can map to it.

And oh gee, you can even do color with it!

I like getting away from the mouse whenever possible.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines