What do I need to have in the manifest.xml file under <Host> to be compatible with Premiere Pro 14.8

Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have several Premiere Pro extensions that work in the newest version which is 14.8 at the time of writing this. However Adobe Exchange will show that compatibility to be 12.0 - 14.5 if I have the following entry in my manifest file:

<Host Name="PPRO" Version="9.0" />

I asked the CC Integrations team and they advised to put 13.0 instead of 9.0.

Then the product compatibility shows up to be:

Premiere Pro CC (2019) 13.0 - CC (2021) 14.5

Either way it doesn't say that it's compatible with 14.8.

And now one of my customer complains that (quote)

"Exchange will not let me activate it from CC Desktop app. It's also not in my window => extensions menu anymore either."

So my question is what do I need to put in the "version" attribute inside the "Host" tag in the manifest file to support 14.8? The extension works perfectly fine on my computer where I have Premiere Pro 14.8 installed.

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange; I'll reach out directly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Bruce, did you get my email? Any progress on that?

Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The version definitions used by the store, need to be updated.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines