• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What do you us to burn DVDs?

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded my Mac's OS and suddenly Encore won't work.  What do you guys use to burn DVDs with menus? or without menus?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Though I haven't done it in a while, what I would do is create an ISO file using Encore, then use the software ImageBurn to create my DVD. I was never successful at using encore alone to create DVDs, but using the two together worked great 100% of the time. So, when you are in encore, choose the export to ISO option. Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fwiw, I'm still using DVDSP on a ElCapitan boot to author and then use Roxio Toast to burn...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey denisec63190892,

What Mac OS version are you on? Can you confirm that none of your Encore projects work on this Mac OS, and not just that particular computer. Just wondering...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cyberlink Power2Go 13.  My mistake, it is only for the PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines