• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What external hardware is there for scrubbing the timeline?

Contributor ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running PP CC on Win10.  I'd like to find a knob I can use to scrub the timeline.  I have a 3D Space Navigator, but apparently that can't do it.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

In researching the Contour Shuttle I noticed they make the smaller ShuttleXpress.  Still bigger than what I'd like, but seems to be the closest thing out there to what I'm looking for.  Just picked one up on Amazon.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a Contour Shuttle, it has transport, jog/shuttle wheel and programmable buttons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, but that's overkill for my needs, and bigger than I'd like to devote space to.  Something like a Space Navigator or Griffin Powermate (unsupported on Win10) would be ideal in terms of size and functionality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In researching the Contour Shuttle I noticed they make the smaller ShuttleXpress.  Still bigger than what I'd like, but seems to be the closest thing out there to what I'm looking for.  Just picked one up on Amazon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines