• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happened to auto recovery projects??!!

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently switched from Mac OSX to Windows 10 and have noticed I no longer get auto recovery projects when Premiere crashes (usually once a day or more sighhhhhhh).  Was this a Mac only feature or was it removed on an update?  Is there a way to turn it back on so I don't lose up to 15 min of work everytime this happens.  I would set the auto save more frequent but it has a tendacy to always kick in right in the middle of me performing some action in Premiere which is highly disruptive.

TOPICS
Crash , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the characteristics of your PC? Auto save works for me without problems and does not break the program. If there were critical crashes, then I used Partition Recovery to restore the files. I advise you to periodically save the project yourself using the key combination ctrl + c.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We appreciate you writng in. Could you share a video recording of the issue? We're here to help.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines