How do i fix this

???????????????

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the same issue for a few months. There's no guaranteed fix unfortunately, I've tried everything suggested here and Adobe have tried to help me but I've had found solution.

There are some workarounds though. Switch to software rendering, it's slower but works. You can also look for the clip that is causing the problem by rendering the timeline (not exporting) and then either removing the effects on the clip OR Exporting the clip, via software rendering, then re-import it back into the timeline.

Typically the clip causing the problem will have multiple effects on it or an adjustment layer on the track above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there might be a fix for you as it worked for me when I got the same Problem. After buying an usb 3.0 multiplier from amazon so that I can connect all of my drives with my pc the same proplem you have occured. After connecting the hard drives I used for that editing progress directly to my computer instead of using this cheap amazon usb thing it worked again. 

Maybe try to plug your hard drive thats been used into another usb plug in your pc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines