• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is new Premier 14.8 Update 01/12/2021

Enthusiast ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got the notice that this upgrade is available, but I cant locate the change logs, anyone see those?

UPDATE.JPG

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that Triple F,

No new features, per se. Some bug fixes, though: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/fixed-issues.html
I hope that helps.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, whats a Triple F?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flying Four Fun. Three Fs in each word of your handle. "Triple F."
Sorry for playing around with your name. I don't get much fun around here. 🙂

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pretty sure he was referring to your screen name

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, as soon as I saw your post and Kevins response, it all clicked in!  I never thought of that and first time anyone used it - I thought it was some new forum short hand is why I was asking at first.  Now, I chuckle when I read it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin; No need to apologize,  I thought it was code words for some forum thing I was not aware of, as soon as you linked it back to my user name I had that 'ah-ha' moment, and then laughed.  Keep on with the humor as you do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Kevin, I'm getting a 404 error at that URL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Short release notes, but some interesting comments about timecode/frame rate support.  I dont have any VFR content to check it out with, but that seems like it would be handy seeing there was enough posts about VFR issues in the posts I have been reading here. 

I also saw one guy with a strange high frame rate issue, that maybe it resolve his issue also (I'll see if I find his post and put him on to trying this update).

Thanks for posting the link.  I was having a hard time finding that one (Maybe I was too early...?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, you were right on time, not early. We were late! Our docs were not posted until the next day. I couldn't even locate the staged link ahead of time. I'll sync up with my writers a bit earlier to see what happened there so I can have the proper docs ready at launch.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, 206. I'll fix that now. Much appreciate the proper link.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines