• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the minimum system requirements for premiere pro

New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My laptop core i5 with 4th generation hangs when I run primer pro. we were running an agency and want to know what specification will be needed to run adobe premiere pro for at least 8 hours a day

Link removed by Moderator

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hanging is not a failure of system requirements: I know you want an "easy" solution, but just telling you to buy a new computer may not fix it. It is a specific technical issue. Please post full details of your issues and system configuration in the premiere Pro forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Premiere, depending on content you're going to use, I would say a minimum would be 8GB of RAM but 16GB would be recommended.

Processor, i5 would be fine (I've used i5 up till 2019) but 4th gen may be too old. I think they're on 11th gen already 😉

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let us know if you have any specific issues? And when do they happen? What messages are you getting?

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it Mac or PC? Are you ediitng H.264, BRAW, Pro Res? Is it HD or 4K? Let us know what you are editing. Your i5 is to old to make use of Quick Sync. Your system might edit H.264 HD OK at 1/2 resolution. It will look fine on your laptop. The video below will allow you to find the weakest link in your system. On the Mac side you can run iStats.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines