What is this plugin and why does it keep hanging when loading Premiere Pro?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FD527A06-D34B-46CC-9A7F-4D23815903C4.plugin is the last thing I see before my Premiere Pro gives up or hangs

AKAGaming,

Do you have FX Factory plug-ins installed? You may want to update or remove them if they can't be updated yet. Let us know what happens once you perform either step. 

Thanks,
Kevin

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What is this plugin and why does it keep hanging when loading Premiere Pro?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FD527A06-D34B-46CC-9A7F-4D23815903C4.plugin is the last thing I see before my Premiere Pro gives up or hangs

AKAGaming,

Do you have FX Factory plug-ins installed? You may want to update or remove them if they can't be updated yet. Let us know what happens once you perform either step. 

Thanks,
Kevin

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AKAGaming,

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had it on here, then I deleted it but it seems that the plugins/effects were still on here.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reinstalled Fx Factory and it seems to fully load, just a tad bit slower. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2020 0