• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What's with the new icons

Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are the icons for all the video apps now the same color? Is there some concerted effort to reduce productivity?

"But they have the initials written on the icon!" I hear you say. Yes, but tell me that at a glance you can readily distinguish them when pinned to your taskbar. 

uselesscolorscheme.jpg

I guess my ultimate question is if there's a way to change the icons to reflect the earlier, more useful color scheme.

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are the "New & Improved Icons!" for the updated mod hip new look.

Whatever.

A lot of the ACPs across all the Adobe apps have complained about this. I think the M&E people ... marketing & experience ... were Shocked! ... that their blazingly awesome creations weren't immediately recognized for the wondrous graphic creations they are.

And got the quick response ... do any of you actually like, work in professional production, where we tend to have a darker color scheme for the OS UI?

You ... what??? ... seems to have been the native reply. They've got hip mod OS UI color schemes, and assumed ALL people in production video/image/graphics work would have bright hip mod color schemes.

Well, that shows how much the M&E people know about the folks actually like, using their apps for work? Which ain't as much as we users might appreciate.

Rather annoying it is.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines