Highlighted

When ı add or edit anything in timeline video brightness change

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When ı add or edit anything in timeline video brightness change. Its just happened in Premiere pro 2020. Add text, some png or even change video scale this happen. I dont understanding.WhatsApp Image 2020-09-04 at 18.27.04.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-09-04 at 18.27.19.jpeg

Topics

Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

When ı add or edit anything in timeline video brightness change

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When ı add or edit anything in timeline video brightness change. Its just happened in Premiere pro 2020. Add text, some png or even change video scale this happen. I dont understanding.WhatsApp Image 2020-09-04 at 18.27.04.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-09-04 at 18.27.19.jpeg

Topics

Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen a few reports of this, but I can't replicate. No clue what the cause is.

But please post over on their UserVoice system.This forum is user-to-user help, while that site is their direct-to-engineer system. All posts are logged by their engineering staff (I've talked to some who read them ... every one)  and also collated and sent to upper managers who determine budgets & stuff.

As you type into the 'suggestion' bar it may bring up other posts on this, if so, upvote them. And then come back here, post a link to that, so we can upvote it.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heyo, I was having the same issue. I was able to fix mine be changing "Hardware Encoding" to "Software Encoding" in the render settings.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines