• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When creating multiple sections off same clip, "Mark in" is deleting my clips in timeline

Participant ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys

Not sure what it is im doing wrong it only just started doing this all of a sudden and i may of clicked a hotkey and enabled something but just cant figure out what i have done.

What happens is, when i try marking multiple in and out sections off a single video, it keeps deleting the previous cut in the timeline. Here is a quick video shot of what problem i am having.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aPp3EvnBRXKfretHTFyrU7FBvvNKXlr-/view?usp=sharing

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I began noticing the problem after each time i created a "mark in" and out, it was automatically adding to the timeline without me even clicking anything except the in and out, then thats when it started deleting stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines