Highlighted

when i automate to sequence video is black

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

simply put in the timeline my subclips automate and i see them paste in there but they are black in the program window? This works for videos and one of my students had the issue with images. what am i missing here?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

when i automate to sequence video is black

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

simply put in the timeline my subclips automate and i see them paste in there but they are black in the program window? This works for videos and one of my students had the issue with images. what am i missing here?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried putting the master clip in there and it works fine, seems like its a subclip issue. any idea why?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep answering my own questions....Subclips apparently wont work.  If you put an in and out point in the source window it will save in the project window file when you collect them for the automate to sequence command and it will save those points for use in the timeline.

hope this mess helps someone.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0