• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I export my video it turns out glitchy

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to export this video from Premiere Pro, but every time I do it turns out glitchy, like this link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hip-_9VeGmM&feature=youtu.be

I am not sure what to do to change that.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, that's bad!

First of all try switching to 'software only' rendering.

under > File menu > Project Settings > General > Renderer pull down menu.

If you already have this as 'software only' try one of the other GPU acceleration options.

Then do a test export.

If that does not work ...

If you preview render your sequence do you see the 'glitchiness' in the preview render?

If not: Ensure your 'Video Previews' in your sequence settings (found in the 'Sequence' menu) are set to something high quality like Prores, DNx or GoPro Cineform. Preview render your entire sequence (check it's OK by playing back the sequence) then export your sequence and check the 'Match sequence settings" check box in your Exports settings dialogue box.

That will give you a high quality exported file that you can then encode to what ever you need using Media Encoder.

As to what's causing this: Don't know.

You don't mention which version of Premiere Pro you are running and if you are on Mac or PC.

Normally I would suspect something GPU related and if 

'software rendering' fixes the issue it is likely to be it. DPossible driver issues if it's on PC. The new Macbook Pro 16" models are having issues with Premiere Pro that might be GPU related. And more.

Let us know how you go.

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Steve

thank you for your input

i suffer from similar problem, i just made a new post

i run a mac, and premirere pro 2020,

i tried with the software encoding , it doesnt do anything, and i couldn't find video preview in PR2020

awaiting for your response

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maaaaannn...... I cannot find words that would be able to get even close to describing my gratitude for that reply of yours. It solved my issue. You have saved not just my day, but week, if not month. thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just finding this comment after months of exporting stuff like this and trying to pretend it was supposed to be avant-garde and posting to IG anyway. So glad I finally found this "Software Only" fix - thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kj_TEC - great to hear - but keep looking for a solution to fixing your issue with GPU rendering 'ON'. It is generally much faster at rendering and some plugins require GPU acceleration to function.

Not sure which platform you are on - but if Windows - check your graphics card is Premiere Pro supported and you are using 'studio' drivers for that card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to also report (a year+ later) that the 'software only' fix was successful for me, too! (My original export was playing pictures fine but the video clips were glitching with green lines.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This really helps me out! Thanks a lot! Firstly, I didn't know what the glitchy video called, so I tried to search 'stutter fix' on YouTube but it's not helped me. I tried to change the renderer from 'software only' to 'GPU' and that's work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines