Highlighted

when I export video it is black

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So in premiere pro I have videos in the project and they play and I put them to fit scale and they work fine and then when I export the video file some videos show up and others don't. I have tried alot and nothing the screen when exported doesn't show the video 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

when I export video it is black

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So in premiere pro I have videos in the project and they play and I put them to fit scale and they work fine and then when I export the video file some videos show up and others don't. I have tried alot and nothing the screen when exported doesn't show the video 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry 

it is version 14

windows 

I am using the same video format for the other videos that don't appear black but some videos just show up black 

I am really new at this stuff and don't know alot 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (4).png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the first to clips work when exported and the others don't 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://youtu.be/oeChgRXs3Kg this is the video that goes black after the first couple of  clips

Hey hope you like the video my other youtube channel is Silo56

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (6).png this is my export settings

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are trying to export a poststamp size timeline to a HD format as in 640x360 > 1920x1080.

That might explain the odd export.

Alos make sure you dont have gaps in the timeline: fill them with black video.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2020 0
Silo5FDB LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why do I add the black in the blanks and how do I change the format to the right size

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2020 0