Highlighted

When I insert a graphic the program does nothing, the video doesn't play

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a new project with a 1080 x 1080 sequence and adding a graphic or text and resizing it does not allow me to continue watching the video or adding any more resources, and it cannot be played. There are no crashing or unresponsive problems. The program lets me save the project, but nothing else, I can't navigate the interface. Help pls.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

When I insert a graphic the program does nothing, the video doesn't play

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a new project with a 1080 x 1080 sequence and adding a graphic or text and resizing it does not allow me to continue watching the video or adding any more resources, and it cannot be played. There are no crashing or unresponsive problems. The program lets me save the project, but nothing else, I can't navigate the interface. Help pls.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 30, 2020 1
MyerPj LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to supply a lot more info. We don't even know if it's win or mac. Or how about the PP version?

Did you look at the forum? There's some info on the known problems of PP v14.5, especially around workspaces. Try setting PP to use a default Workspace, right-click and select to load the saved version of say the 'Edit' workspace. Let us know.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0