• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I Open A Project Premiere Crashes

Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I open a project with Premiere (Version 14.5). The project loads up fine but when i play the timeline, my whole PC freezes and Preniere Crashes. I don't know why this is. I'm using an Intel i9-9900K cpu with a RTX 2080 Super so its probably not to do with any of my hardware. might just be a but in the latest version of Premiere.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, but it seems it's a common bug of this version.
It starts and suddenly stops working while assembling the timeline. It happens 3min after the opening...

Hope it'll be fixed too! I need to work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I went and downloaded an older version of Premiere on the creating could app and now it seems to be fine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing happens to me. It doesn't even let me access the software right after the update. 
I uninstalled and reinstalled, but the problem is not resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the poor experience. Is this happening with any specific project or all the existing projects? Also, are you able to create a new project file? Have you tried resetting app preferences & clearing cache to isolate any preference/cache corruption issue that might be causing the app to misbehave? Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried it all! Adobe Support is pratically my new partner...
Also i see lots of posts about crashing PremierePro, so I really hope Pr2021 will be out soon and woking correctly as it always did.

I have to work, I can't wait for this update to come!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive tried all of this it happens with every Project. It's fine when i run it but if i save exit and come back later, it crashes and never seems to work again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines