• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When i try to upload a video on 1440p60 fps it dosnt work on yt.

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i try to upload a video on 1440p60 fps it dosnt work on yt. When I put it on youtube , it dosnt go to 1440p60 but to 1080p60 do you maybe know why ? It say that my clip that i took from fortnite to Adobe are 1080p60 which is false. They are all 1440p60. Do you know how to fix that ? Please help me I put a lot of effort on my video and I donT want it to be on 1080p60 fps but higher. I already posted a lot of videos and it was always on 1440p60 but now it says 1080p60. 

TOPICS
Export , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im french sorry for my mistakes in english. Please help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you need to wait until it has been fully processed by YT.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea it is fully processed , thank you for your respond. When I put a clip on adobe, it says that the clip is 1080p and when i export it , I always export in the maximum quality for youtube 4k. But its not work because of the source 1080p. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Double-check that your Source Footage is 1440p (2560x1440), that your Sequence is 1440p (2560x1440), and that your export settings are 1440p (2560x1440),  You're probably good for the Source Footage and Sequence.  When exporting, try using Format H264 and Preset Match Source - High Bitrate.  Avoid the Presets that say "YouTube" as they are 1080p and 720p.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines