• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I zoom in playhead gets out of the frame.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey, I got a quick question, is there any way to make my timeline zoom in towards my play head when I zoom in. I came from DaVinci resolve and whenever I zoomed in or out, the timeline was centered toward my play head when I did so. I find it really annoying when I zoom in and my play head gets out of the frame and I gotta move my scroll bar towards it.

[title edited by mod]

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pressing + or - will zoom in/out on the playhead unless your playhead is already off screen, in which case you can zoom out (-) until it's visible, then zoom in (+) again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using the keyboard shortcuts to zoom in? Or are you using the Zoom Tool? Because when I zoom using the shortcuts it keeps the playhead centered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines