Highlighted

When importing .MP4 files, only audio is imported.

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I've been having some problems with .MP4 files. I edit for a Youtuber, so getting it done as fast as posssible is vital. The YouTuber I edit for plays video games, and they use OBS if that helps. Whenever I open Premiere Pro, and drag an mp4 file into my sequence, most of the time I'm expecting to only have audio. When I preview the files, it seems fine. But if I want to import an mp4 file, I have to restart the program and import it. Once it's been imported, I can't import any other mp4 files with video without restarting again. This solution is very tedious and im getting tired of it. I tried reinstalling the program, but that didn't work. If it's part of my preferences, then I may have to reinstall and delete preferences, hotkeys, presets etc-and I don't really want to do that. Is there a solution I'm missing? Please post as soon as possible so I can get over this problem quicker!

Okay... I'm so dumb. I just realized that V1 was unchecked... I didn't even know this was a thing!

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Formats, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

When importing .MP4 files, only audio is imported.

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I've been having some problems with .MP4 files. I edit for a Youtuber, so getting it done as fast as posssible is vital. The YouTuber I edit for plays video games, and they use OBS if that helps. Whenever I open Premiere Pro, and drag an mp4 file into my sequence, most of the time I'm expecting to only have audio. When I preview the files, it seems fine. But if I want to import an mp4 file, I have to restart the program and import it. Once it's been imported, I can't import any other mp4 files with video without restarting again. This solution is very tedious and im getting tired of it. I tried reinstalling the program, but that didn't work. If it's part of my preferences, then I may have to reinstall and delete preferences, hotkeys, presets etc-and I don't really want to do that. Is there a solution I'm missing? Please post as soon as possible so I can get over this problem quicker!

Okay... I'm so dumb. I just realized that V1 was unchecked... I didn't even know this was a thing!

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Formats, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0