• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

when will adobe apps (such as premiere pro) be native on apple silicon m1?

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have an early 2015 macbook pro and premiere pro is painfully slow and laggy (even after I put playback quality on 1/4) and render and export times are insane (even after rendering it, using previews, exporting using the same specs as my sequence, etc)

I saw in reviews that final cut is very fast on m1 mac mini so I imagine it will be fast for premiere pro as well.

I know we can use rosetta to use apps on the m1. if any of you have used it, is it significantly faster than an imac or macbook pro, using rosetta? it will be faster on a native app as opposed to using rosetta so that's why i wanted to know when they would be released for m1 aside from the beta versions. also, if any of you have used the beta version of premiere pro, how is it?

I also wanted to know if there's any PCs right now that are as powerful/fast as the m1 mac mini, where editing, rendering, and exporting with premiere pro would be a seamless experience.

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines