Highlighted

When Will I get Billed?

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just spoke to a representative. I was calling to cancel my month to month subscription but instead he credited me with 90 days of free service. My account is still active but now I'm freaking out if I will get Billed more once the service is over... will it go back to monthly billing?. Has this happened to anyone?

TOPICS
FAQ, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

When Will I get Billed?

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just spoke to a representative. I was calling to cancel my month to month subscription but instead he credited me with 90 days of free service. My account is still active but now I'm freaking out if I will get Billed more once the service is over... will it go back to monthly billing?. Has this happened to anyone?

TOPICS
FAQ, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think if you just cancel it now, you'll get the 90 days of free service and then it will stop.  but this is really what they invented Google Calendar for.  Put a reminder in for 80 days down the road to remind you to cancel...  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 0