• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I get this effect? or is it not?

Contributor ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a fire effect on the front. It's from a music video. I upload two videos: One where the effect of fire that passes in front is veiled and another is the complete MV.
I would like to get that fire effect.

MV:

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

there's tons of fire particles overlays on the internet

https://youtu.be/U2UCg8h3tM8 this link is a sample 

you can put these kind of videos using the ultra key effect to remove the green also there's another kind of videos that you can download with a black background in this case you just change the blending mode/opacity to screen or overlay etc. i recommend the screen option if you want it to create a  similar effect to the option you showed us.

there's another ways to do this effect but it's a bit harder ... create the particle system by yourself from scratch on after effects using cc particle system or creating an overlay similar to the fire effect (circles with fire texture) and you move them with keyframes etc. or you can download plug ins like the red giant suite it could also help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the fire effect of the music video real or is it created in a program? I speak of the fire particles that pass in front?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes.they created this fire effect in the post production phase in after effects with the particle system effect or using light overlays from the internet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines