Where is the font in premiere?

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how to locate where a font is used in the project I'm working on in Premier 2020. In Illustreator there's a locate feature. Is there anything like that in Premiere?

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think there is a feature like that.

To be clear:

Are you asking to find where a specific font is used in the project or are you trying to identify a font used?

If the latter, take a frame grab of the font and put that image into Illustrator and then try to identify the font.

There is also an online site to identify fonts from images:

https://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for the place the font was used on the timeline. I can't get Garamond to be recognized for some reason, and I want to replace it with another font, but I can't find the place where I used it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you are going to have to do that manually.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
PixlPshr 84 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a complexed 2 hour project. I have searched to no avail.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines