Highlighted

Where to Buy Adobe Premiere Pro Online?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I take it I can; I'm trying to learn how to edit enough to start posting ten-minute YouTube videos.  What tutorials can I take, and where do I buy?

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Where to Buy Adobe Premiere Pro Online?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I take it I can; I'm trying to learn how to edit enough to start posting ten-minute YouTube videos.  What tutorials can I take, and where do I buy?

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 20, 2020 1
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot buy a "perpetually licensed" copy of Premiere Pro any more. Adobe had discontinued all perpetual licenses back in 2013, while the last "perpetually licensed" version, CS6, continued to be sold until 2015. The only way that you can obtain Premiere Pro now is to subscribe to the Creative Cloud and pay Adobe directly, on a monthly basis.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I really talking about Adobe Premiere Elements?  To wit, I thought Adobe had the BEST video editing software on the internet, or at least the most popular--how do I, in any event, git a'hold O eet?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 22, 2020 1