• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which is easier Premiere Rush or Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I payed for premiere pro but i fear it might be too hard so i was wondering should i just use premiere rush. I'm a non-professional video maker.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Don't worry about that... nothing is really hard if you learn how to use it, you just need to understand how to import your files how to open a new sequence and how to cut and delete clips and add a music these steps are so simple in premiere.

Premiere pro is not complicated and there's plenty of tutorials online where you can learn how to do every single thing in premiere pro and we're always here to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a different opion:

Premiere has a steep learning curve. There are a lot of features you might not even use.

Its aimed at the professional and the advanced non-professional user.

Rush is simple to use, edit your content and upload.

Rush can be used on computer or phone.

As for tutorials online: there is a lot of rubbish out there. And as new user you have no idea what is correct and what is not. If you are serious about Premiere Pro take a subscription at Linkedin Learn.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines