• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which is the latest edition of Premiere and Photoshop for my PC?

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Please inform me which is the latest edition of Premiere and Photoshop is sutitable for a PC with gpu 1 gb vram in graphics card and 16gb system ram and 6 cores processor 2.8hz each core (Windows 7 Pro 64bit).
TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your swift response, but I only wanted an answer to my question as I am aware of  Microsoft not supporting these Windows editions. Especially if you know which edition of Premiere was the last to work seamlessly with 1gb vram graphics card( in Windows 7). Thanks a lot for your help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry to tell you this, but version 12 (the CC 2018 version) was the last version of Premiere Pro which supported Windows 7. Unfortunately, that version is now no longer available via the Creative Cloud app. You cannot officially obtain a version earlier than the 13.1.5 version, which requires Windows 10 just to even run at all.

As for Photoshop, the 2020 (21.x) version, which is still available, was the last version of Photoshop that supported Windows 7. Beginning with the 2021 (22.x) version, Windows 10 is now required. And even then, your GPU may be completely unsupported in the 21.x (2020) version of Photoshop, as it requires a GTX 1050 or better (a GTX 1660 is recommended). Thus, the most recent version of Photoshop that was compatible with your older 1 GB GPU, version 20.x (the CC 2019 version), was recently made permanently unavailable with the release of the new 2021 (22.x) version this past October.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for your comprehensive answer. I wonder though if you know if version 12 (CC 2018 version) of Premiere Pro was compatible with 1gb of vram memory in graphics card? If no, do you know which edition was the last to work seamlessly with 1gb vram graphics card(all the above in Windows 7). Thanks again for all your help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's unlikely people will remember the exact specs of their computers when they used CS6 or early CC versions ( with some degree of expertise re: editing and exporting.. making product ).

Sorry, but you're like a dinosaur looking for a water hole during meteor devasation. good luck !

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines