Which premiere pro 2020 version works without crashing in windows 10???

Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a Lenovo laptop, 16GB of RAM, a Nvidia geforce RTX360 GPU, AMD RYZEN 7 processor, windows 10 installed, and the program chrashes with the most simple tasks, like wiriting subtitles, or pasting elements from one sequence to another.

what can I do? If I downlad a previous premire pro 2020 version this could help?

what do you recommend?? 

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Which premiere pro 2020 version works without crashing in windows 10???

Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a Lenovo laptop, 16GB of RAM, a Nvidia geforce RTX360 GPU, AMD RYZEN 7 processor, windows 10 installed, and the program chrashes with the most simple tasks, like wiriting subtitles, or pasting elements from one sequence to another.

what can I do? If I downlad a previous premire pro 2020 version this could help?

what do you recommend?? 

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 25, 2020 0
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using 14.3.2 and have no issues. Maybe that will work for you?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 1
Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! this seems to work! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2020 0
Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a technician check my computer and the computer needed to have windows 10 pro automatically update all the drivers.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2020 0