Highlighted

Whip Transition Broken

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use whip transition a lot, but recently my last couple of projects in the past week or two it seems to have broke?

It now does this weird glitch issue instead. It seems to drop frames and invert colors instead of blur/"whip". Is it just me or is there something I can do to fix it? Ill post a few frames.

Without the transition the two frames butt up say BIO and swap out MASS -> FUEL but it loses both mass and fuel for a few frames, and inverts colors.

I am on Windows 10. Most up to date versions.

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Whip Transition Broken

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use whip transition a lot, but recently my last couple of projects in the past week or two it seems to have broke?

It now does this weird glitch issue instead. It seems to drop frames and invert colors instead of blur/"whip". Is it just me or is there something I can do to fix it? Ill post a few frames.

Without the transition the two frames butt up say BIO and swap out MASS -> FUEL but it loses both mass and fuel for a few frames, and inverts colors.

I am on Windows 10. Most up to date versions.

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 02, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I found the issue, Mercury Playback GPU accel was on software only. Seems to work for now...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0