Highlighted

White and colored blur when previewing video in Premier Pro

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I'm new to Premiere Pro and have just started editing my first video on the platform. However when I imported my footage and previwed it in its raw form these blurs appear on the clips almost like what a tv/computer looks like before it's about to break (see photo below). I ignored it and dragged my clips into the editing panel and the distortion continued in the preview panel even as I tried to edit (see photo below). Anyone else ever had this problem?

Thanks!!

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

White and colored blur when previewing video in Premier Pro

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I'm new to Premiere Pro and have just started editing my first video on the platform. However when I imported my footage and previwed it in its raw form these blurs appear on the clips almost like what a tv/computer looks like before it's about to break (see photo below). I ignored it and dragged my clips into the editing panel and the distortion continued in the preview panel even as I tried to edit (see photo below). Anyone else ever had this problem?

Thanks!!

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?