Why 30 second video takes hours to render??

Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is getting ridiculous. I am running Adobe Premier Pro with i9 9900 chipset and 2080TI graphic card, that has 64 GB of rams with SSD. I haven't used Premier Pro for a while until now, it crashes every time I try to plug in a mogrt file!! So before I try to run it in preview, I try to render this super short 30 second clip, its taking more than 2 hours!!  I have been very unhappy with the premiere pro's performance, can someone tell me why?  Its kind of ridiculous you are paying this much monthly fee, and can't even get a direct support from them. 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why 30 second video takes hours to render??

Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is getting ridiculous. I am running Adobe Premier Pro with i9 9900 chipset and 2080TI graphic card, that has 64 GB of rams with SSD. I haven't used Premier Pro for a while until now, it crashes every time I try to plug in a mogrt file!! So before I try to run it in preview, I try to render this super short 30 second clip, its taking more than 2 hours!!  I have been very unhappy with the premiere pro's performance, can someone tell me why?  Its kind of ridiculous you are paying this much monthly fee, and can't even get a direct support from them. 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please tell us your source properties and sequence settings.  and by any chance are any of your sources from a smartphone or screen recording?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 27, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you exporting H.264? An older GPU driver or newer GPU driver might help. You might want to enable or dissable GPU acceleration. You might also have the option to use Intel's Quick Sync. The video below might be helpful.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 27, 2020 0