• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why did my export time more than double?

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated Premiere yesterday and ever since then, my export times have at least doubled. I exported a video at 1080p60fps before I updated and then did it again after I noticed the slowdown, and it took at least twice as long. What would be the cause for this and is there anything I can do to fix it?

Thanks

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of the great features of Premiere (and the crest of the adobe suite) is that you can keep multiple versions of the apps on your computer, so there's no reason not to revert to the previous version until there's a new update that hopefully fixes the problem.   Updates often demand greater system resources.  Did you check to make sure that your system still meets the minimum specs

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

You might also tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card.   And doublecheck that your renderer is still set appropriately in your project settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

also, I sometimes find that restarting the computer will solve issues with slow renders/exports particularly if you've been zooming...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines