• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do they list phone support and yet have none?

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does Adobe state "real help from real people" and 'phone support' yet their customer support takes us in a loop right back to the same page that does not offer 'real people' nor phone or email support?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the confusion, billinmanart. What kind of subscription do you have? Is it through a school, enterprise, or company? Or is this an ordinary Creative Cloud subscription? If it's a school or company, that support is not part of your support package. You'd need to contact your IT adminstrator for 1-1 troubleshooting help. Let me know!

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm an ordinary Creative Cloud subscription member. I don't care if I talk on the phone, chat, or email. I'm trying to figure out a fix for the playback stuttering problem. I've read all the newest threads I can find about it and nobody has a workable solution. I've checked all my computer components and they are all in great shape. I didn't have this problem with the early 2019 premiere pro, but I can't get any editing done now because he playback is awful. This happens even with small file size clips. I am also using a brand new 860 EVO SSD. My graphics card is a GTX 1070 and I have tried rolling back to earlier drivers in combination with the earliest Premiere Pro version offered which is 13.1.5. Same problem - not as bad, but still bad. I deleted One Note like some suggested. I deleted all cache files and rebooted everything. So far, not so good. I am an artist and oil painting instructor - I make videos for my MasterOilPainting membership and haven't gotten much done for weeks because I can't figure out how to fix Premiere Pro. If I need to upgrade to some new computer I will do that, but I've read in the forums that even pro users with higher-end machines than mine are having the same issues. So, I don't want to invest thousands into a new computer if that won't solve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines